Same with movies and TV shows. I'm keen for anything, open to anything and if it sounds interesting, I will give it a go.
I sometimes think I should just start at the beginning of time and then move slowly forward to catch up. But then I remember this is a silly idea and something I will never adhere to.
So my current list of things I need my brain to consume are:
- Chocolat (After seeing Joanne Harris at the Writers Festival, this is probably no.1 on the list).
- 1984 By George Orwell
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn (TOTALLY in love with her work)
- Mad Dogs - Totally obsessed with Ashes to Ashes and British cop shows in general.
- Ashes to Ashes for the reasons mentioned above
- Sons of Anarchy... MUST. FINISH. IT
- OZ - the Great and Powerful ... OH. MY. GOD.
- Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter - I read the book while in Vietnam and am skeptical but keen to watch the movie.
Keen to hear suggestions on what else I should check out.